Enter for a chance to win the #GlomBox!
Since you made it here, we’re pretty sure you love books. And #bookstagram. And maybe The Bachelor? (Shhhh, we won’t tell—we know you read the New Yorker cover to cover, too.) You’re exactly who we hoped would find our little corner of the internet, and to thank you, we’ve got a little *prezzie* for you. OK, it’s a big present. We’re launching a quarterly book box filled with the best pop culture books and bookish goodies of the moment: the #GlomBox. We’re kicking it off with an all-star lineup that we know you’ll love. It’s not a subscription; it’s a sweepstakes!
Enter your email address below for a chance to win —plus, receive updates on new releases, recommended reads, and more from Simon & Schuster. 13+ U.S. only. This promotion ends on March 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST.
Yeah, but what’s inside?
Only the most delightful bookish goodness you’ve ever seen.
- 1 signed copy of Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
- 1 limited edition Scrappy Little Nobody pin designed by artist Robin Eisenberg
- 1 copy of The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae
- 1 copy of You’re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day
- 1 copy of Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
- 1 copy of Pusheen Coloring Book by Claire Belton
- 1 gift for the #glomsquad: a Mable pin!
New to Glommable? Read on.
Quiz: Which Indie Bookstore Are You?
Exclusive Video: Hyperbole and a Half creator Allie Brosh in conversation with Felicia Day
Here’s What Book You Should Read Based On Your Favorite Stranger Things character
7 Things Younger Gets Right About Publishing